I can help you with every aspect of buying or selling your home because I am a professional, and most of all because I care.................
For the past 24 years I have strived to make the process of buying or selling Real Estate in New Jersey less stressful and less complicated. There are many elements of a smooth transaction. Since the market burst its bubble in 2008 we were forced into becoming experts in SHORT SALES, I can help just ask me.........
I dedicated the first years of my career to the First Time Homebuyer the mortgage interest rate was in the high teens and the market crashed first in 1989 . I received first hand experience from the sellers' who could not sell their homes due to market conditions. We had to find buyers', it took almost 10 years for that market to come back to the market we have experienced as the bubble. For a good 8 years it was a Sellers' market and we all know what came next the blame game .
Due to the fact I was not yet ready to retire from my love of Real Estate I furthered my education in helping people, I did what we call BPO's which is a CMA except it is done on possible short sales, distressed property or even maybe sellers' who want to turn their Deeds in.
I also am a Commissioned Notary Public and followed what could be done for the homeowners' who needed modifications, refi's and also Short Sales
I taught you listened and I know I made a big difference in your life since 2009, look at us now I am still here and still appreciate what I have learned all these years from the best in this Profession now I am the best I give thanks to your trust in me.
Agents with strong negotiating skills, are still in demand, I furthered my career by continuing to receive designations that would make me stand out in a fast paced, quick selling, market to a"what happened" down we go market!!!
We are coming back I have not said this since 1999 I was with Prudential New Jersey Properties from 1992 until 2006, I left to go further and become a Broker/Manager for RE/MAX Team Success.
I was a Certified Relocation Specialist with Prudential, Pru has one of the most notable relocation department in the country. We moved many professionals in and out of this State. I mentored and assisted the newly licensed Agents.
- I truly give everyone VIP service.......... NO MATTER WHAT
- I am a Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of New Jersey
- Accredited Buyer Representive - 2002
- Certified Relocation Specialist-1996
- Certified Marketing Specialist-1996
- E Certified
- Quality Service Certified - 2003
- Certified Fine Homes-2000
- E-Pro certified 2006
- BROKER OF RECORD - 2011
- THIS IS IT RARITAN BAY REALTY LLC-2 LOCATIONS -OLD BRIDGE NJ AND POINT PLEASANT NJ
NJAR-Million Dollar Club 1999,2000,2001
NJAR-Circle of Excellence 2002-2007
- PREA-Honor Society 2001-2005
Realtor Board Membership:
- Middlesex County Association of REALTORS
- Monmouth County/Ocean County Association of REALTORS
- Garden State/Somerset County Association of REALTORS
- Trend Multiple Listing Service - Covers Mercer all the way into Maryland/Delaware/Pennsylvania
- New Jersey Association of REALTORS
- National Association of Realtors
- Some of my Real Estate Accomplishments
- Committee Member - RPAC-Middlesex County Board of Realtors
- Chairperson for SUNSHINE KIDS for PNJP E. Brunswick
- Korman Cure for Breast Cancer
- Chaired food collection at local supermarkets for Middlesex/Monmouth County food banks
- Donations of clothing and toys etc for the battered women shelters.
Are you bored yet????
My Personal Background
I am a native New Yorker, born and raised in Brooklyn, graduated Bishop McDonnell Memorial High School and worked in NYC for General Motors Corporation.......
MY EMAIL SAYS IT ALL I HAVE IT SINCE EMAIL BECAME THE TREND
ISELLUAHOME@AOL.COM/ ISELLUAHOME@GMAIL.COM MY WEBSITE IS www.iselluraahome.com
You can call my Cell 732-213-1159 email me or text me, I will answer!!!!!!!!